Another good reason to start using our DualDrive positive-drive belts is that they keep clean throughout your application processes due to their smooth operating surfaces.
- Smooth homogenous surfaces
- No ply or fraying
- Easily and effectively cleaned reducing downtime to a minimum
- No crevices that can potentially harbor bacteria thus ensuring lower bacteria counts
- Replaces modular belts with little or no retrofit
- Prevents slippage of the belt on drive
- No seams or factory splicing
- Extruded in 30 or 60 Mt. (100 or 200 ft.) lengths
- Non machines, fully extruded drive surface can also be used as cleats when the teeth are facing up
DualDrive positive drive belts lower your water consumption, maintenance and sanitation costs while drastically boosting your hygiene level. DualDrive
Hinge Lace allows for ease of belt removal for cleaning or conveyor maintenance. For more information, please contact your local distributor.